AWS re:Invent 2019 – Advertising and Marketing Industry Guide
We have an exciting re:Invent planned for the advertising and marketing industry this year. This year’s conference will be our biggest yet, with 60,000+ attendees, more than 2,500 technical sessions and a dedicated track covering advertising and marketing. Below is some key information to help industry attendees make the most of re:Invent 2019.
- First, register for re:Invent
- Check out the full Advertising & Marketing Industry attendee guide (PDF)
- Start planning your schedule now in the session catalog. Reserved seating opens Oct 15
- Prioritize advertising and marketing industry sessions by filtering with the “ADM” session id, or by using the “advertising and marketing” industry filter
Advertising and marketing industry session guide
In this session meant for executive leaders, you get to see the AWS vision for how companies stand out in the crowded, massively scaled advertising and marketing ecosystem. Industry leaders share stories about how they used AWS to enable breakthroughs in areas such as customer data collection, identity resolution, audience targeting, programmatic advertising, personalization, and measurement. Then we turn to the future and share our playbook for artificial intelligence and real-time solutions for transforming big data into marketing outcomes. Don’t miss it.
- ADM203 – Reimagining advertising analytics & identity resolution at scale
- ADM302 – End-to-end machine learning using Spark and Amazon SageMaker
- ADM303 – Implementing Amazon Personalize across marketing channels
- ADM301 – Best practices for identity resolution with Amazon Neptune
- ADM401 – Analyzing Amazon DSP data in an AWS data lake
- ADM402 – Testing techniques for measuring personalization
See you in Las Vegas!