Power & Utility Executives: Visit with AWS at DistribuTECH 2020
Meet the AWS Power & Utilities team in San Antonio from January 28th-30th at DistribuTECH, the utility industry’s leading annual transmission and distribution event drawing over 14,000 attendees from over 80 countries.
With the emergence of renewable sources and the digitization, decentralization, and consumerization of energy, AWS provides the tools for power and utility companies to navigate new business models, deliver energy more reliably, and implement a smarter, more distributed grid.
The AWS presence at DTECH will include:
- A main exhibition hall booth (#2247) that will showcase an interactive Amazon smart home demonstration theatre, including Alexa enabled demand response with AWS partner AutoGrid.
- Demonstrations of how utilities are running SAP on AWS.
- Customer case studies and demos of utilities who have leveraged AWS artificial intelligence, machine learning and IoT to increase system reliability, optimize asset performance and improve customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Sponsoring and judging the Initiate Energy Technology Start-up Competition.
- Supporting Initiate startup participants with resources to quickly build, launch, and scale on AWS including credits, training & support through AWS Activate.
- Presentations on how utilities can innovate with startups and Amazon using AWS Connections.
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!