AWS Activate and 11 Other Essential Tools for your Startup’s Digital-first Workplace
This past February, Slack launched a new Digital Toolkit that brought together 11 must-have tools for your startup. As part of this campaign, AWS Activate – a free program specifically designed for startups and early stage entrepreneurs – teamed up with Slack to provide you with resources and expert support to go to market faster, and lower your startup costs.
By joining AWS Activate through this promotion, you’ll receive:
- $1,000 in AWS credits
- $350 in AWS Support credits
- Best practice guidance
- Pre-built AWS infrastructure templates
- Exclusive member-only offers
- Personalized content, tools, and resources
Slack also partners with these innovators across the industry to build integrations into their solutions, and they are extending those partnerships to make the tools themselves more affordable too. Be sure to take advantage of these limited time offers from:
- Slack: Connect your people, tools, customers and partners and free up the way you work. Access the best of Slack with 30% off your first year. Learn more.
- Notion: Get 20% off a Notion Team Plan for 12 months. Eligible for companies with 200 employees or less. Learn more.
- Loom: Get 30% off a Loom Business plan. Learn more.
- Asana: Get 30% off eligible Asana Business plans for the first 12 months. Learn more.
- Zapier: Get 100 tasks with Zapier for free per month. Learn more.
- Salesforce: Get 50% off a Salesforce Essentials annual plan. Learn more.
- DocuSign: Start a 30-day free trial and get 15% off select DocuSign eSignature plans. Subject to applicable terms and conditions. Learn more.
- Brex: Get 25,000 Brex points after spending your first $1,000 with a Brex card. Learn more.
- Canva: Unlock 60 free days of Canva Pro, giving you access to premium design tools and content. Learn more.
- ActiveCampaign: Get 20% off your first year when signing up for an ActiveCampaign annual Plus plan or above. Learn more.
Whether you are just getting started or already building on AWS, learn how joining Activate helps you go further with help from Slack’s Digital Toolkit.