Online Tech Talk March 18: Reduce cost and gain business value by moving to AWS Storage
Don’t miss our AWS Online Storage Tech Talk on March 18, where an AWS expert covers why many customers are moving their data to AWS and the benefits many of them are seeing using AWS Storage services. This Tech Talk is at 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM PT (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET).
Enterprises expect an average of 30–40% data growth annually, pressuring the limits of on-premises infrastructure. They want to increase their agility to take advantage of this data and deliver new capabilities to their businesses, while reducing the escalating costs they’re incurring on-premises. As cloud adoption matures, organizations are rapidly expanding their use in terms of the diversity of applications and use cases, increasingly deploying their existing enterprise workloads on cloud. In this tech talk, you’ll learn what trends are being seen across organizations like yours as they move to cloud, factors that drive choices of what services to adopt, and cost reduction and agility benefits they realize over time after their adoption of AWS Storage services.
In this 100 level webinar you will:
- Learn why organizations are accelerating their move to the cloud.
- Learn about the business value organizations have realized over time as a result of moving workloads to AWS Storage, based on independent research.
- Learn about the cost benefits of moving to cloud storage, and how to optimize costs with AWS.
Who should attend?
- Senior-level BDMs and TDMs in IT, Product, Operations, Finance, Development, Engineering, Project, Program
- Anyone else interested
- David Gorman, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, AWS
Thank you for your interest in AWS Online Tech Talks. For more Tech Talk content, check out our on-demand sessions – the tech talk featured in this post will be on-demand soon after it ends. We look forward to seeing you on a Tech Talk real soon!