AWS Storage Blog
Online Tech Talk May 18: Optimizing On-Premises File-Based Workloads with Amazon FSx for Windows File Server and AWS Storage Gateway
Don’t miss our AWS Online Storage Tech Talk on May 18, where an AWS expert covers optimizing on-premises file-based workloads with Amazon FSx for Windows File Server and AWS Storage Gateway. This Tech Talk is at 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PT (12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET).
For organizations exploring data migration and file sharing solutions, AWS Storage can help simplify your cloud migration and increase agility for your IT teams. Amazon FSx for Windows File Server is built on Microsoft Windows Server and provides fully managed storage for Windows-based workloads. AWS Storage Gateway offers on-premises access to virtually unlimited cloud storage. In this tech talk, we cover how to get more from your existing workloads and on-premises investments leveraging the latest Amazon FSx and AWS Storage Gateway capabilities. We also share tips and technical demos to help accelerate your path to modernization.
In this 200 level webinar you will:
- Learn how to assess your cloud readiness before moving file-based workloads to AWS Storage
- Gain an understanding of the use cases and latest features for your data migration scenarios
- Explore fast and easy ways to accelerate your move to the AWS Cloud
Who should attend?
- Cloud Architects
- Solution Architects
- Storage System Administrators
- System Administrators
- Enterprise Architects
- Software Engineers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Anyone else interested
- Laz Vekiarides, Prin. Product Manager, AWS Storage Gateway
- Darryl Osborne, Prin. Solution Architect, Amazon FSx
Thank you for your interest in AWS Online Tech Talks. For more Tech Talk content, check out our on-demand sessions – the tech talk featured in this post will be on-demand soon after it ends. We look forward to seeing you on a Tech Talk real soon!