Now available: 5 new, free AWS Cloud, machine learning, and security training webinars
Earlier this year, AWS Training and Certification launched a series of free, live virtual training events led by expert AWS instructors. Today, we are adding five new classes to our free webinar series.
These introductory courses are for individuals looking to increase their cloud knowledge. Each is designed to provide you with a fundamental understanding of a variety of AWS services built to help solve your everyday challenges. Whether you’re a beginner with no prior knowledge or a professional looking to sharpen your cloud skills, these webinars are for you!
- Get Prepared for the Future with AWS Training and Certification – This two-hour, course is for anyone—technical or business level—who wants to learn how to get started with the entire AWS Training and Certification portfolio of 500+ live and on-demand resources. Training opportunities range from introductory to advanced levels and explore many topics, such as cloud practitioner and machine learning (ML), to help you build and validate your cloud skills.
- Securing your AWS Cloud – This two-hour course discusses several AWS services you can use to improve your individual or organizational security posture. It covers the various security design principles that will help you plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources to further your knowledge about AWS security.
- Strategies for Large-Scale Migrations – This two-hour course allows technical learners to learn about AWS’s strategies and best practices for performing large-scale migrations. Synthesized from AWS’s experience helping hundreds of enterprise customers move to the cloud, you will learn about proven techniques and tools that make migrations successful and accelerate a migration journey to the AWS Cloud.
- Machine Learning Basics – This two-hour course is designed for technical learners who are interested in ML but are not sure where to start. The course provides an overview of AWS concepts, terminology, and ML processes to show you how AWS offers the broadest and deepest set of ML services and supporting cloud infrastructure.
- How Amazon SageMaker Can Help – Amazon SageMaker is a fully managed service that provides every developer and data scientist with the ability to build, train, and deploy ML models quickly. In this two-hour course, you’ll learn how SageMaker mitigates the core challenges of implementing an ML pipeline. You’ll also review key SageMaker features and see how notebooks and instances can help power your ML workloads.
In each class you’ll have the opportunity to connect with a live AWS expert instructor, so bring your questions! We’re still offering prior webinar topics like AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials, AWS Technical Essentials, and AWS Cost Optimization. The calendar of events is constantly updated with new webinars, so enroll today!