India ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfill agreed service requirements.
The standard can be used by:
- a customer seeking services and requiring assurance regarding the quality of those services;
- a customer requiring a consistent approach to the service lifecycle by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
- an organization to demonstrate its capability for the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services;
- an organization to monitor, measure and review its SMS and the services;
- an organization to improve the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through effective implementation and operation of an SMS;
- an organization or other party performing conformity assessments against the requirements specified in the standard;
- a provider of training or advice in service management.
What is the SMS in scope of this certification?
The scope of this ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certification is limited to the IT Service Management System (ITSMS) of AWS India Data Center (DC) Operations that supports the delivery of Security Operations Center (SOC) and Network Operation Center (NOC) managed services. The AWS ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certificate can be downloaded from AWS Artifact.
Which AWS Regions are covered?
Who is the interdependent third-party assessor?
The AWS certification for ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is verified by EY CertifyPoint, an ISO certifying agent accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council, a member of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). Certificates issued by EY CertifyPoint are recognized as valid certificates in all countries with an IAF member. For a list of all countries with an IAF member, see the IAF Members and Signatories webpage.
Can you provide a copy of ISO 20000-1:2018 standard?
ISO 20000-1:2018 along with many other economic, environmental and social standards are available on the ISO website. ISO has made the decision to copyright these standards in an effort to help fund the processes leading to development.