Be the first to know when registration is open in your area! Click the Notify me button
Events / AWS Startup Day
Whether you are a new startup looking to launch or an existing startup looking for ways to grow your business, you will learn something new at the AWS Startup Day.
Designed for startup founders, this free full-day event will deliver education and networking opportunities to enable and accelerate startup innovation and growth, provide education on emerging trends and inspire action through the personal experiences of startup founders.
What is Startup Day?
AWS Startup Day is a free, day-long session of solutions and interactive live discussions aimed at early stage startups. It is the perfect environment for business and technical stakeholders to share their successes, learn best practices, and adopt new technologies.
Who should attend?
- Startup business and technical founders, and developers who are eager to learn how to run lean and scale fast to build their next big thing.
- Development teams, engineers, architects and system administrators from startups who are eager to learn how to deploy applications in highly available, and scalable architectures.
Why you should attend?
- Discover pro tips and best practices that will get your startup up and running fast and efficiently.
- Gain insights with business and technical mentoring from accelerators and key technology providers from the AWS eco-system.
- Understand funding and pitching along with business thought leadership to grow your startup.
- Leverage architecture and engineering tips for applications that are critical to your organization like microservices, DevOps or AI/ML.
- Get hands-on guidance and coaching on how to build your mobile app on the AWS Cloud.
- Network with other peers and the AWS team and have some fun!
Upcoming AWS Startup Day
AWS Startup Day
Join us for AWS Startup Day, a free virtual event designed to enable and accelerate startup innovation and growth for new and existing startups. This edition will focus on the unique challenges faced by women founders.
Other AWS Events
View all AWS Events
AWS holds events, both online and in-person, bringing the cloud computing community together to connect, collaborate, and learn from AWS experts
On-Demand AWS Tech Talks
AWS Online Tech Talks are a selection of live online presentations that cover a broad range of topics at varying technical levels. These tech talks, led by AWS solutions architects and engineers, feature technical sessions, live demonstrations, customer examples, and Q&A with AWS experts.
Webinar: AWS Online Tech Talks
AWS Online Tech Talks are live, online presentations that cover a broad range of topics at varying technical levels. These tech talks, led by AWS solutions architects and engineers, feature technical deep dives, live demonstrations, customer examples, and Q&A with AWS experts.