The Toolkit for Amazon Connect by Aria Solutions enables organizations to improve customer engagement and get additional value from Salesforce and Amazon Connect through deeper integration. The Toolkit synchronizes the agent presence between Salesforce Omni-Channel and Amazon Connect Voice, and lets you use Amazon Connect recording and reporting within Salesforce.
Benefits include self-service and call flow enrichment, improved agent engagement and productivity, and improved workforce planning and staffing:
- Prebuilt queries to create, look up, and update Salesforce objects within Amazon Connect
- Voicemail captured as Amazon Connect recordings, and transcription as text to a Salesforce case
- Transcript of user dialog captured by Amazon Lex for utterance analysis
- Agent state synchronization between Salesforce Omni and Amazon Connect
- Toolkit Call Campaign object for automated outbound dialing
- Automatically created phone call tasks associated with the corresponding Salesforce object, call recordings embedded in the Salesforce record, and call report metrics in Salesforce for consolidated reporting
- Support for Salesforce sales and service console in Classic and Lightning
- Collection of accurate statistics for agent activities, including configurable disposition codes
How to deploy
How to deploy
Step 1 Sign up for an AWS account, if you don't already have one.
Getting an account will automatically sign you up for Amazon Connect and all other AWS services.
Step 2 Get a Salesforce account and complete these prerequisites:
- Install the Amazon Connect CTI adapter version 1.7 for core telephony functionality
- Enable Salesforce Omni-Channel
Step 3 Create a new Amazon Connect instance for the integration, or use an existing instance. Step 4 Deploy the integration.
Launch the AWS CloudFormation template that performs the integration, and complete the parameter fields. Deployment takes just a few minutes. Amazon Connect integrations are currently supported in the US East (N. Virginia) Region only.
Step 5 Configure the integration.
Follow the steps in the Aria Solutions documentation to complete configuration tasks, including getting code from GitHub.
You are responsible for the cost of the AWS services and partner solutions used while running this Amazon Connect integration.
This Amazon Connect integration is related to a solution featured in Solution Space that includes a solution brief, optional consulting offers crafted by AWS Competency Partners, and AWS co-investment in proof-of-concept (PoC) projects. To learn more about these resources, visit Solution Space.