eGain Solve is a customer engagement and knowledge management platform that helps resolve customer queries through social, mobile, web, and contact center channels.
This Quick Start uses AWS Lambda functions to add eGain's omnichannel case management, AI-powered interactive voice response (IVR) and knowledge management, and analytics to Amazon Connect. Benefits include:
- Digital-first, omnichannel desktop
- Messaging, SMS, in-app, social, web, email, cobrowse, video, click-to-call, and phone
- AI everywhere
- AI self-service using Amazon Lex, AI contact routing, and AI process guidance
- Virtual assistant delivers Amazon Alexa-based self-service
- Hyper-personalized knowledge
- Single-sourced content management with multi-step approval workflow
- Personalized and auditable publishing of policies and procedures
- Connected analytics
- Rich, out-of-the-box reports and configurable dashboards
- Journey analytics for A/B testing
- Collaboration built in
- Click-to-ask collaboration for advisors
- Click-to-suggest knowledge sourcing
To add eGain Solve to Amazon Connect:
|Step 1||Sign up for an AWS account, if you don't already have one.
Getting an account will automatically sign you up for Amazon Connect and all other AWS services.
|Step 2||Subscribe to eGain in AWS Marketplace.|
|Step 3||Create a new Amazon Connect instance for the integration, or use an existing instance.|
|Step 4||Follow the instructions in the eGain Solve for Amazon Connect Integration Guide to claim a phone number and create a queue in Amazon Connect, and to perform other pre-deployment configuration tasks.
|Step 5||Deploy the integration.
Complete the parameter fields. Deployment takes just a few minutes. Amazon Connect integrations are currently supported in the US East (N. Virginia) Region only.
|Step 6||Configure the integration.
Follow the steps in the eGain Solve for Amazon Connect Integration Guide to complete post-deployment configuration tasks.
Please know that we may share who uses AWS Quick Starts with the AWS Partner Network (APN) Partner that collaborated with AWS on the content of the Quick Start.
You are responsible for the cost of the AWS services and partner solutions used while running this Amazon Connect integration.