What you'll learn
- Define machine learning and deep learning
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet programming frameworks for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Developers who are responsible for developing deep learning applications
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind deep learning and how to implement a deep learning solution on AWS
What experience you'll need
- An understanding of machine learning processes
- Knowledge of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 as well as the AWS SDK
- Proficiency in a scripting language like Python
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.