What you'll learn
- Navigate the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty exam
- Understand advanced networking concepts in AWS so you can design well-architected networking frameworks for your workloads in Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Connect on-premises data centers to Amazon VPC (AWS Direct Connect, AWS VPN), enabling AWS to function as an extension of the data center
- Leverage network automation to accelerate workload deployments and app migration
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Data engineers
- Solutions architects
- Network engineers
- Infrastructure engineers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Advanced Networking ‒ Specialty exam
What experience you'll need
- A current AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or associate-level AWS Certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience in maintaining and implementing large-scale networks
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.