What you'll learn
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- And much more
Who should take this course
- Solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
What experience you'll need
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architectures on AWS
- Experience evaluating cloud application requirements and making architectural recommendations for their implementation, deployment, and provisioning
- Proficiency at providing guidance in using best practices in architectural design across multiple applications/projects in an enterprise
- An understanding of hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Familiarity with the AWS CLI, the AWS Management Console, AWS APIs, the AWS Billing Console, and AWS CloudFormation
Type: Classroom (virtual and in person)
Length: 1 day
Need more information?
Download the course outline for more information about what this course covers.
Looking for private training for your team?
With AWS-delivered private training, your team will learn actionable best practices together, tailored to your specific use cases.
Thinking about taking an exam?
Find a related exam to reinforce your learning.