Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Learn to what expect for the exam, how the exam is structured, and how to interpret questions.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Join this half-day, intermediate-level training to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study.
In this course, you will learn:
- What to expect from the exam
- How the exam is structured, including question types
- How to determine how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- How to interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- How to allocate your study time for the exam
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
Available in multiple languages