Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Learn to what expect for the exam, how the exam is structured, and how to interpret questions.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam validates technical expertise in designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Take this intermediate-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
Classroom or digital
4 hours (classroom) or 2 hours (digital)
Available in multiple languages