Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Get an overview of exam concepts and structure, see practice questions, and use hands-on labs to practice advanced use cases.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. In this full-day advanced workshop, you will learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam. We will explore the exam’s topic areas, mapping to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Navigate the logistics of the exam process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions that relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- How to allocate your study time for the exam
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
Available in multiple languages