AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
Prepare for Your Exam
There is no better preparation than hands-on experience. There are many relevant AWS Training courses and other resources to assist you with acquiring additional knowledge and skills to prepare for certification. Please review the exam guide for information about the competencies assessed on the certification exam.
Multiple choice, multiple answer
Testing center or online proctored exam
180 minutes to complete the exam
300 USD (Practice exam: 40 USD)
Available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese