Announcing the New AWS PartnerCast Webinar Series
We are excited to announce AWS PartnerCast—a free webinar series starting April 30, 2018.
We created this weekly series to give AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners at all levels an interactive and full overview of training topics in Amazon Web Services (AWS) areas of interest.
We will host two hours of content each week: a one-hour business topic and a one-hour technical topic. Each session is designed to help APN Partners create new customer opportunities, enhance professional relationships, and develop training interests. You will learn about AWS products and services, best practices, APN programs and marketing, and see technical demos, among other content.
Each webinar is hosted by one of our dedicated Partner instructors and features a two-way conversation so you can get your questions answered live by AWS subject matter experts.
Advance registration is recommended for AWS PartnerCast webinars.
Upcoming Business PartnerCast Webinars
- Building Your Business with AWS | April 30, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- Customer Backup and Recovery Storage Solutions on AWS | May 7, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- What’s New with EC2 Spot Instances | May 14, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- Deep Dive into Service Catalog | May 21, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- AWS Serverless Application Repository | May 29, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
Upcoming Technical PartnerCast Webinars
- Updates on Aurora MySQL: Serverless, Multi-Master, and 5.7 | May 3, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- SAP HANA Dynamic Tiering: Concepts, Architectures, Uses Cases and Customer Value | May 10, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- Deep Dive – Amazon AppStream 2.0 (Graphics Instances and Active Directory Domain Support) | May 17, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- Cognito Technical Deep Dive on New Capabilities | May 24, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
- Big Data & Analytics Technical Overview | May 31, 8-9 a.m. PDT | Register
If you are unable to participate in a live session, don’t worry: they will all be recorded and posted on the Training and Webcast tabs in Partner Central.
We look forward to connecting with you through AWS PartnerCast. See you soon!