Join us at the AWS Summit – Chicago
What Can You Expect at the AWS Summit – Chicago?
AWS Summits bring together the cloud computing community to connect, collaborate and learn about AWS. This free event, hosted around the world, is designed to educate you on the AWS platform.
Getting trained on AWS is one of the most important steps in the APN Partner journey. AWS training and certifications can help APN Partners develop deeper AWS knowledge and skills to better serve customers. We offer many ways you can learn, train and network at the AWS Summit – Chicago on July 26-27 at the McCormick Place Lakeside Center.
There are five, full-day training bootcamps happening on July 27.
AWS Technical Essentials: Audience Level: Introductory
AWS Technical Essentials is a one-day, introductory-level bootcamp that introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. Learn More.
Note that due to popularity we are offering two bootcamps of ‘AWS Technical Essentials’.
Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformation: Audience Level: Introductory
Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations is a one-day, introductory-level bootcamp that teaches you how to select the right strategy, people, migration plan, and financial management methodology needed when moving your workloads to the cloud. Learn More.
Note: This course focuses on the business, rather than the technical, aspects of cloud transformation.
Building a Serverless Data Lake : Audience Level: Advanced
Building a Serverless Data Lake is a one-day, advanced-level bootcamp designed to teach you how to design, build, and operate a serverless data lake solution with AWS services. Learn More.
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS: Audience Level: Expert
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS is a one-day, expert-level bootcamp that provides an in-depth, hands-on introduction to managing and scaling container-enabled applications. Learn More.
Get AWS Certified
For the first time at the AWS Summit—Chicago, we are offering AWS certification exams. Learn More.
There will be more than 40 learning opportunities for you to take advantage of: services intros, new service deep dives, solutions, and tech talks. Discover more about the exciting opportunities to learn.
- Sessions — One-hour breakout sessions led by AWS subject matter experts and/or top AWS customers. You’ll find introductory sessions and deep dive technical content.
- Workshops — Two hour small-scale, hands-on session that provides a more tangible way to learn and maximize networking.
- Game Day — Four hour digital adventure game where you and your teammates take on explosive traffic growth, ever changing code deployments, internal and external threats, and the challenge of working together as a team to keep your infrastructure online and your customers happy.
- Security Jam — Four hour Jam, consisting of a series of challenges related to incident response, forensics and security automation.
- Hands-on Labs — Evaluate and learn how to work with AWS solutions through step-by-step self-paced instructions on an AWS Console in a live practice environment.
Networking at the HUB
Join your fellow AWS Summit attendees in the The HUB — a high-energy expo with top AWS technology and consulting partners, and access to AWS engineers and architects. Learn more.
We hope you will join us at the AWS Summit – Chicago. Learn more and register today.