New Intro Course for Healthcare and Life Sciences Compliance on AWS
By Chris Whalley, APN Compliance Program Leader at AWS
We are excited to announce a new eLearning course for healthcare and life sciences (HCLS) compliance in the cloud.
Developed in cooperation with Intel, this self-paced digital training consists of four modules that introduce the fundamentals of cloud computing under HCLS compliance regimes such as HIPAA, GxP, and international data privacy requirements. The course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
Each module takes roughly 20 minutes to complete and are available to AWS Partner Network (APN) Partners and AWS customers.
This course provides APN Partners who are in, or working towards, the Healthcare and Life Sciences Competencies with an easy, standardized way to meet personnel training requirements.
- Define the fundamentals of HCLS legal and compliance frameworks
- Understand the fundamentals, identify common scenarios, and discuss customer considerations for HIPAA and HITRUST, GxP, and Internatioinal Data Privacy in Healthcare and Life Sciences
- IT business-level users and professionals interested in cloud compliance practices
- Cloud solution architects who are new to healthcare and life sciences compliance
- HCLS compliance professionals who are new to cloud computing or AWS
- For APN Partners only (AWS customers can take the training here)
- AWS Business Professional is helpful but not required
- Introduction to healthcare and life sciences compliance frameworks
- HIPAA and HITRUST in the United States
- GxP Worldwide
- International Data Privacy