AWS Architecture Monthly Magazine: Agriculture
In this month’s issue of AWS Architecture Monthly, Worldwide Tech Lead for Agriculture, Karen Hildebrand (who’s also a fourth generation farmer) refers to agriculture as “the connective tissue our world needs to survive.” As our expert for August’s Agriculture issue, she also talks about what role cloud will play in future development efforts in this industry and why developing personal connections with our AWS agriculture customers is one of the most important aspects of our jobs.
You’ll also buzz through the world of high tech beehives, milk the information about data analytics-savvy cows, and see what the reference architecture of a Smart Farm looks like.
In August’s Agriculture issue
- Ask an Expert: Karen Hildebrand, AWS WW Agriculture Tech Leader
- Customer Success Story: Tine & Crayon: Revolutionizing the Norwegian Dairy Industry Using Machine Learning on AWS
- Blog Post: Beewise Combines IoT and AI to Offer an Automated Beehive
- Reference Architecture:Smart Farm: Enabling Sensor, Computer Vision, and Edge Inference in Agriculture
- Customer Success Story: Farmobile: Empowering the Agriculture Industry Through Data
- Blog Post: The Cow Collar Wearable: How Halter benefits from FreeRTOS
- Related Videos: DuPont, mPrest & Netafirm, and Veolia
This month, we’re also asking you to take a 10-question survey about your experiences with this magazine. The survey is hosted by an external company (Qualtrics), so the below survey button doesn’t lead to our website. Please note that AWS will own the data gathered from this survey, and we will not share the results we collect with survey respondents. Your responses to this survey will be subject to Amazon’s Privacy Notice. Please take a few moments to give us your opinions.
How to access the magazine
- Readers in the US, UK, Germany, and France can subscribe to the Kindle version of the magazine at Kindle Newsstand.
- View and download past issues as PDFs on the AWS Architecture Monthly webpage.
- Visit Flipboard, a personalized mobile magazine app that you can also read on your computer.
We hope you’re enjoying Architecture Monthly, and we’d like to hear from you—leave us star rating and comment on the Amazon Kindle Newsstand page or contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.