AWS Architecture Blog
AWS Architecture Monthly Magazine: Automotive
Connected, autonomous, shared, and electric vehicle trends are converging to revolutionize the automotive industry. In this unprecedented age of innovation, automotive companies rely on AWS to fuel their digital transformation efforts, and get their products to market faster, while retaining ownership and control of their data and brand experience.
AWS provides the broadest and deepest set of capabilities, including artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), HPC, and data analytics, the highest performance and security, the largest customer and partner community, and a relentless pace of innovation.
In this month’s issue:
For April’s Automotive issue, we spoke with Dean Phillips, AWS Automotive Tech Leader, about some of the architecture pattern trends of the industry as well as what customers should ask themselves before considering AWS. Dean also talks about different trends within the industry in cloud versus on-premises.
We also look back at Amazon Automotive exhibit at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2020), review at a Toyota case study, and provide information on the AWS Connected Vehicle Solution.
- Ask an Expert: Dean Phillips, AWS Tech Leader, Automotive
- Blog: 5 Automotive Trends at CES 2020
- Case Study: Toyota Research Institute
- Solution: AWS Connected Vehicle Solution
- Whitepaper: Connected Vehicles and the Cloud
How to Access the Magazine
- Readers in the US, UK, Germany, and France can subscribe to the Kindle version of the magazine at Kindle Newsstand.
- View and download past issues as PDFs on the AWS Architecture Monthly webpage.
- Visit Flipboard, a personalized mobile magazine app that you can also read on your computer.
We hope you’re enjoying Architecture Monthly, and we’d like to hear from you—leave us star rating and comment on the Amazon Kindle Newsstand page or contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.