AWS Architecture Monthly Magazine: Manufacturing
For more than 25 years, Amazon has designed and manufactured smart products and distributed billions of products through its globally connected distribution network using cutting edge automation, machine learning and AI, and robotics, with AWS at its core. From product design to smart factory and smart products, AWS helps leading manufacturers transform their manufacturing operations with the most comprehensive and advanced set of cloud solutions available today, while taking advantage of the highest level of security.
In this Manufacturing-themed end-of-year issue of the AWS Architecture Monthly magazine, Steve Blackwell, AWS Manufacturing Tech Leader, talks about how manufacturers can experiment with and take advantage of emerging technologies using three main architectural patterns: demand forecasting, smart factories, and extending the manufacturing value chain with smart products.
In This Issue
We’ve assembled architectural best practices about Manufacturing from all over AWS, and we’ve made sure that a broad audience can appreciate it. Note that this will be our last issue of the year. We’ll be back in January with highlights and insights about AWS re:Invent 2019 (December 2-6 in Las Vegas).
- Case Study: iRobot Ready to Unlock the Next Generation of Smart Homes Using the AWS Cloud
- Ask an Expert: Steve Blackwell, Manufacturing Tech Leader
- Blog Post: Reinventing the IoT Platform for Discrete Manufacturers
- Solution: Smart Product Solution
- AWS Coffee Break: IoT Helps Manufacturing Hit the Right Note
- Whitepaper: Practical Ways To Achieve Smarter, Faster, and More Responsive Operations
- Reference Architecture: EDA on AWS with IBM Spectrum LSF
How to Access the Magazine
- Readers in the US, UK, Germany, and France can subscribe to the Kindle version of the magazine at Kindle Newsstand.
- View and download past issues as PDFs on the AWS Architecture Monthly webpage.
- Visit Flipboard, a personalized mobile magazine app that you can also read on your computer.
We hope you’re enjoying Architecture Monthly, and we’d like to hear from you—leave us star rating and comment on the Amazon Kindle Newsstand page or contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.