Connect with APN Partners that offer SAP-related services and solutions
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the global partner program for Amazon Web Services (AWS) and consists of tens of thousands of partners worldwide. APN Consulting Partners can help customers design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications on AWS. APN Technology Partners provide software solutions that are either hosted on, or integrated with, the AWS Cloud.
To make it easier for customers to find APN Partners that offer services and solutions specifically for SAP on AWS, we have created the AWS SAP Partner Services and Solutions Directory. You can find the following types of services and solutions for SAP on AWS in the directory:
- Cloud assessment services – Advisory services to help you develop an efficient and effective plan for your cloud adoption journey. Typical services include financial/TCO (total cost of ownership), technical, security and compliance, and licensing.
- Proof-of-concept services – Services to help you test SAP on AWS, including SAP ERP/ECC migration to HANA or S/4HANA, SAP BW migration to HANA or BW/4HANA, SAP OS/DB migration, and new SAP solution implementation.
- Migration services – Services to migrate existing SAP environments or systems to AWS, including all-in SAP migrations (PRD/QAS/DEV), hybrid SAP migrations (QAS/DEV/TST), and single system migrations (BW).
- Managed services – Managed services for SAP environments on AWS, including migration services, AWS account and resource administration, OS/DB administration/patching, backup and recovery, and SAP Basis/NetWeaver administration.
- Packaged solutions – Bundled software and service offerings from SAP Partners that combine SAP software, licenses, implementation, and managed services on AWS, such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP BusinessObjects BI, and many others.
- Partner solutions – APN Technology Partner solutions for SAP on AWS to support system migration, high availability, backup and recovery, data replication, automatic scaling, and disaster recovery.
You can find the AWS SAP Partner Services and Solutions Directory in the SAP section of the AWS website at this path:
Searching the directory and connecting with APN Partners
To find an APN Partner service or solution for SAP on AWS:
- Open the SAP Partner Services and Solutions Directory.
- In the list in the search area, select the type of service or solution you are looking for (for example, cloud assessment or migration services).
- Select the relevant SAP solution within that type (for example, BW migration to HANA under migration services).
- Select the region you want to search.
- Choose Search. A list of partner services that match your search criteria will be displayed, as shown in this screen illustration:
- To learn more about a partner and their service offering, choose the Details >> link.
- To connect with the APN Partner, choose the Contact Partner button on the details page, and then complete and submit the form. The APN Partner will be notified and will respond to your inquiry.
Information for APN Partners
If you are an APN Partner and are interested in listing a service or solution offering in the directory, view requirements and instructions.