AWS Open Source Blog
Friday, November 30: Open Source Sessions Today at re:Invent
Please double-check the AWS re:Invent event catalog to confirm the date/time/venue for your session!
Remember, this is not an exhaustive list! Also see the overview post Open Source at re:Invent 2018 for links to broad topic areas (e.g., containers) that are also about open source.
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
- SEC378-R1 – Securely Deploying at Scale Mirage, Antigua A
9:15 AM – 10:15 AM
- DEV321-R1 – What’s New with AWS CloudFormation Venetian, Level 2, Venetian F
- MOB316-R1 – Introduction to GraphQL Venetian, Level 3, Murano 3302
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- STG313-R3 – Get Your Data into Amazon S3 & Amazon EFS Fast – Starting Today Mirage, Grand Ballroom D, Table 7
10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
- AIM401-R2 – Deep Learning Applications Using TensorFlow, ft. Advanced Microgrid Solutions Venetian, Level 5, Palazzo O
- ROB304 – [NEW LAUNCH!] Introduction to Simulation with AWS RoboMaker Mirage, Antigua B