Join us for AWS Storage Day 2021 – the 3rd annual AWS Storage Day
Thursday, September 2, 2021, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM PT | 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM ET
Register and join us on September 2, 2021 for the 3rd annual and completely free-to-attend AWS Storage Day! Last year’s Storage Day was filled with big announcements, and this year we have an exciting day planned to interact with you and deliver exclusive insights (and announcements) from leaders across AWS Storage. This event will be broadcast live from Seattle, and you can tune in to our live stream on the AWS Twitch channel from 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM PT on September 2 to listen in to interviews and technical sessions, ask questions, and react live. AWS Storage Day 2021 will consist of a leadership track and a technical learning track, and both tracks will highlight how you can use AWS Storage services to optimize and simplify your infrastructure, reduce costs, and innovate with modern applications and data-driven insights on AWS.
8:30 AM – 10:15 AM PT | 11:30 AM – 1:15 PM ET
- Wayne Duso (AWS Vice President, File, Edge, and Data Services)
- Mai-Lan Tomsen Bukovec (AWS Vice President, Block and Object Storage)
- David Vellante (CEO and co-host of theCube)
10:15 AM – 3:00 PM PT | 1:15 PM – 6:00 PM ET
Featured deep dive sessions:
- Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Glacier
- Amazon EBS
- Amazon EFS
- Amazon FSx
- AWS Backup
- AWS Migration and Transfer services
In this virtual event you will learn:
- What is new with AWS Storage
- What drives new features and innovations across AWS Storage
- AWS Storage leaders’ perspectives
- How AWS Storage is making it easier than ever to move data to AWS
- How AWS Storage is the leading and most comprehensive cloud storage portfolio
- What AWS Chief Evangelist Jeff Barr thinks about all this!
We are looking forward to connecting with you on Twitch over the course of AWS Storage Day 2021. Don’t forget to register, see you there!