- April 25, 2019 | Amazon Pinpoint is now available in two Asia Pacific AWS Regions
- April 9, 2019 | Amazon Pinpoint Now Offers an Analytics Dashboard for Transactional SMS Messages
- Jan 8, 2019 | Amazon Pinpoint is now available in three additional regions
- Dec 5, 2018 | Amazon Pinpoint Announces a New Email Deliverability Dashboard to Help Customers Reach their Users' Inboxes
- Dec 4, 2018 | Amazon Pinpoint Announces Event-Based Campaigns, Driving Personalization and Engagement
- Nov 16, 2018 | Amazon Pinpoint Now Enables Customers to Deliver Voice Messages to Their Users in Over 200 Countries
- Nov 6, 2018 | Amazon Pinpoint announces support for transactional emails and the addition of rich email analytics dashboards
- Oct 4, 2018 | Amazon Pinpoint Announces a New User Interface and Complex Segmentation
Tutorials for developers
Using Postman with the Amazon Pinpoint API
Postman is a popular third-party tool for testing APIs in an easy-to-use graphical environment.
This tutorial shows you how to set up Postman for testing and troubleshooting calls to the Amazon Pinpoint API. It includes a Postman collection with usage examples for all of the Amazon Pinpoint API operations.
Importing data from external sources
In Amazon Pinpoint, endpoints are destinations that you send messages to—such as email addresses, mobile device identifiers, or mobile phone numbers.
The solution in this tutorial shows you how to bring customer information into Amazon Pinpoint from an external system, such as Salesforce, Segment, Braze, or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Setting up an email preference management system
A common way to allow customers to specify their preferences is to host a page that customers can use to choose the specific types of messages that they want to receive.
This tutorial shows you how to set up a web form that you can use to capture your customers' email preferences.
Setting up an SMS registration system
A common way to capture customers' mobile phone numbers is to use a web-based form.
This tutorial shows you how to set up a web form to capture customers' contact information. It uses two-way SMS messaging to implement a double opt-in strategy.
Sending transactional messages from your apps
You can use the Amazon Pinpoint API transactional messages directly from your apps.
This section of the Amazon Pinpoint Developer Guide includes code examples in several programming languages that you can use to send emails, SMS messages, and voice messages.
Predictive User Engagement
Predictive User Engagement automates the process of making predictive recommendations based on user activity in Amazon Personalize, and updating Amazon Pinpoint endpoints with those recommendations.
Amazon Personalize Optimizer
The Amazon Personalize Optimizer Using Amazon Pinpoint Events solution leverages your existing Amazon Personalize campaigns and Amazon Pinpoint projects to build a data pipeline easily.
Instantly get access to the AWS Free Tier.
Contact us to learn more about Amazon Pinpoint and how it can help your organization.
Learn how to send an email campaign to a segment of customers by using the Amazon Pinpoint console.