Content Additions and Updates on the APN Portal
The APN Portal is an online resource that is exclusive to APN Partners. Through the Portal, APN Partners can access a number of resources including marketing resources, the newly updated Opportunity Submission Tool, the APN Partner Webinar Library, and a wealth of business and technical content. We have a number of teams across AWS who contribute content to the Portal for APN Partners, including our AWS Partner SAs and AWS Professional Services teams.
In the past month, we’ve added and updated a number of pieces of content in the APN Portal. We’ve added the following documents for APN Partners:
- AWS Advanced Architectures for Oracle DB on EC2
- AWS Enterprise Network Security Options
- Guide to Prepare for AWS Certification
- NGINX Plus on AWS
- Install NVIDIA Driver on RHEL 6.5 HVM AMI
- Install NVIDIA Driver on RHEL 7 HVM AMI
- AWS Managed Service Program Partner Validation Checklist (Additional blog post coming soon about this resource)
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services in the AWS Cloud
- Twelve re:Invent 2014 Global APN Summit Breakout Session PDFs
We’ve also recently updated the following documents:
- AWS 101: PPT and PDF versions
- Cloudera’s Enterprise Data Hub on the Amazon Web Services Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
- Active Directory Domain Services on the AWS Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 on the AWS Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
- SAP HANA on the Amazon Web Services Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
- Deploy Remote Desktop Gateway on the AWS Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
- Microsoft Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups on the AWS Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
- Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) on the AWS Cloud: Quick Start Reference Deployment
In addition to these updates, we’ve also updated a number of AWS whitepapers that live on both the APN Portal and the main AWS Whitepaper site.
We’ll continue to add content to the APN Portal, and we’ll let you know through the APN Blog as soon as new content is posted.
To browse through the content on the APN Portal, log in to the Portal, and click on the ‘Content’ tab at the top of the navigation bar.