Get Training On-Demand with AWS Self-Paced Lab Learning Paths
Guest post from AWS Training & Certification
One of the easiest ways for you and your customers to learn how you can benefit from the AWS cloud is with hands-on practice. Self-paced labs provide this hands-on training in a live practice environment. AWS subject matter experts have developed more than 60 topics on AWS services, and labs are currently available online through APN Technology Partner Cloud vLAB’s qwikLABS.com platform. To help you navigate through topics and solve common use cases using related AWS services, we also offer several learning paths, or qwikLABS “quests.” Here are some of the paths available.
AWS Service Area or Use Case
Learn how to work with related AWS services with quests by Service Area or Use Case. The following are available in beginner and advanced paths:
- By Service Area: Compute & Networking, Deployment & Management, and Storage & CDN
- By Use Case: Websites & Web Apps, Big Data on AWS, and Digital Media
AWS Certification Exam Prep
Hands-on experience and on-the-job skills are the most helpful tools in preparing for certification. You can get hands-on practice with AWS services addressed in exams blueprints in these quests:
AWS for Microsoft Windows
We offer a broad set of global compute, storage, database and systems management options that are optimized for Microsoft Windows-based workloads. Learn how to work with Microsoft technologies running in the AWS cloud, including:
- Corporate Apps on AWS for Windows, such as Exchange and SharePoint
- Databases on AWS for Windows, like Microsoft SQL Server and Amazon RDS for SQL
- SysAdmin on AWS for Windows, including services to deploy and manage your Microsoft Windows-based environment in the AWS cloud
Visit Self-Paced Labs to learn more about using these on-demand, low-cost training tools.