Don’t Miss the AWS Partner Summit in Sydney on April 26th
Are you an APN Partner based in Australia? Are you a global company looking to connect with other APN Partners with a regional presence? If you’ve answered yes to one (or both) of these questions, then don’t miss the opportunity to join us in Sydney for the AWS Partner Summit on April 26th!
What can you expect at the AWS Partner Summit – Sydney?
The 4th annual AWS Partner Summit – Sydney will be held on Tuesday, April 26th, the day before the AWS Summit – Sydney. This event is free, and is exclusive to AWS Partner Network (APN) members. It’s a great opportunity to hear from the AWS leadership about the future of the cloud and the value of working as an APN Partner. The event also affords you the chance to connect with fellow APN Partners and AWS staff.
The Partner Summit will kick off at 13:00 with the APN Keynote delivered by Terry Wise, VP, Channels & Alliances, AWS. Following the keynote, there will be three session tracks offered:
15:00 – 15:45
- Helping Large Organisations Transform Their Business Using AWS
- Building a Thriving Consulting Services Business with AWS
- Microsoft Workloads on AWS: Best Practices and Patterns for Architecture, Migrations, and Licensing
15:50 – 16:35
- Realising the Benefits of Cloud: Cloud Migration & Cloud Adoption Framework
- Getting Started with AWS: Partner Programs, Training and Enablement
- Partner Managed Services on AWS
16:40 – 17:25
- Selling with AWS – Understanding How to Leverage the AWS Sales Methodology and Partner Best Practices
- Expanding Your Cloud Business with AWS Marketplace
- Building a Big Data Practice on AWS
Hoping to build connections with other firms in the AWS Partner ecosystem? With time dedicated to networking from 17:40 – 18:30, take advantage of your opportunity to get to know other APN Partners, and learn about the services and solutions being offered and built on AWS that your firm may be able to leverage.
Training – Register Before April 1st for an Early Bird Discount on AWS Bootcamps
We also want to ensure you’re aware of the training opportunities available to you on April 26th.
There are five full-day training bootcamps happening, and the bootcamps have the following pricing structure:
AWS Certified Professionals – $400AUD
Early Bird Discount (from 1st March to 1st April) – $500AUD
Standard Price – $600AUD
The AWS Summit – April 27th and 28th
Last but certainly not least, the two-day AWS Summit – Sydney starts the day after the Partner Summit. There are a wealth of sessions and networking opportunities at the main AWS Summit; don’t miss your opportunity to connect with customers from across the region! Learn all about the AWS Summit – Sydney here.