Enterprise-Wide Data Asset Discovery, Analytics, and Governance on the AWS Cloud
As a leader in enterprise cloud data management, Informatica accelerates Amazon Web Services (AWS) data management for data warehouse modernization, data lakes, data migration, and data cataloging. Informatica is an AWS Advanced Technology Partner and holds the AWS Big Data Competency.
Informatica’s Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) Quick Start deploys the artificial intelligence-powered data catalog on the AWS Cloud. EDC enables organizations to discover and catalog assets along with their relationships from data sources across the enterprise. Assets are data objects such as tables, columns, reports, views, and schemas, and may exist in relational databases, purpose-built applications, business intelligence tools, and big data systems.
EDC scans data sources to capture physical and operational metadata for your data assets, which helps you make critical decisions on data integration, data quality, and data governance.
Informatica’s EDC allows both IT and business to discover and explore their data assets and maximize the value from them.
Other benefits include:
- Machine learning-based discovery engine: Automatically catalog and classify all types of data across the enterprise using an AI-powered catalog.
- Data lineage and impact analysis: Interactively trace data origin through business-friendly summarized lineage views that highlight the end points.
- 360-degree relationship discovery: View data in a knowledge graph that lets customers quickly search, discover, and understand enterprise data and meaningful data relationships.
- Powerful search engine: Find data assets through powerful semantic search.
- Building block for data lake: EDC acts as a building block for customers considering building a data lake on AWS.
AWS and Informatica offer a 30-day EDC trial to customers. Learn more and register here >>