Have You Registered for the Upcoming AWS Partner Summit – Canada?
We are just over a week away from our very first AWS Partner Summit – Canada. We’re excited to connect with APN Partners from across Canada to discuss AWS, the APN, and the Canadian Cloud market!
This free event is open exclusively to APN members and is geared at business, sales and pre-sales leaders building software solutions or client practices on AWS.
If you haven’t yet registered, it’s not too late. Space is limited, so register now.
Location and Time
Westin Harbour Castle
1 Harbour Square, Toronto, ON M5J 1A6
January 24th, 8:00 AM – 5:50 PM
The keynote will be hosted by Terry Wise, VP, Global Alliances, Ecosystem and Channels, Amazon Web Services.
Hear from IDC’s Steve White and David Senf on what is happening specifically in the Canadian Cloud market, and opportunities both near- and longer-term for APN Partners.
Join us for Eight Breakout Sessions
Choose from eight different sessions in the business and technical tracks to increase your AWS Cloud knowledge.
- AWS re:Invent 2016 Overview and New Solutions
- Advanced Networking on AWS
- Microsoft Workloads on AWS: Best Practices, Architecture, Patterns, Migrations, and Licensing
- Benefits of AWS Cloud Security
- A Path To Success: Your APN Journey Starts Now
- Realising the Benefits of Strategic AWS Services for Canadian Businesses
- Expanding your Cloud Business with ISV Partners
- Panel Discussion: Selling with AWS — Understanding the Canadian Go-To-Market and Partner Best Practices
At the end of the event, we’ll be hosting a networking reception for all attendees. Take advantage of this time to connect with AWS team members and other APN Partners.
Whether you are a Consulting or Technology Partner, join us to gain a clear understanding of how to leverage the APN program and take advantage of the market momentum. Register now!