The 2016 AWS Partner Network (APN) Program Guide – Now Available
APN Partners, we hope that your new year has started off well! We have a lot of exciting updates to come from the APN in 2016, and we’re happy to kick off the new year with the release of our 2016 APN Program Guide.
The APN Program Guide is a comprehensive document for you to leverage as you get to know the APN. The guide includes:
- An introduction to the APN and APN objectives
- Information on the APN tiers
- Best practices for using the APN Portal
- AWS training and enablement for Partners
- 2016 APN benefits and requirements
- A deep overview of our core AWS Partner Programs, including: the AWS Competency Program, the AWS Managed Service Provider Program, the AWS Channel Reseller Program, and the AWS SaaS Partner Program
- Partner marketing and go-to-market (GTM) resources
- Additional resources for you to leverage throughout your journey as an APN Partner
You can download the new program guide by logging into the APN Portal and clicking here.
We’re constantly launching new updates across the APN in areas such as training, the APN Portal, and our partner programs, and we’ll be updating the Program Guide quarterly to ensure you have the most up-to-date information available to download. As always, we’ll also be announcing any APN launches and updates on the APN Blog – so stay tuned!