Selecting the right AWS End User Computing service for your needs
In today’s rapidly evolving end-user computing environment, architecting a solution to support the current and future needs of an organization can be challenging. Attend our session at AWS End User Computing Innovation Day, titled “Selecting the right AWS End User Computing service for your needs”, to get answers to your questions. AWS offers a flexible portfolio of end-user computing services including Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon WorkSpaces Core, Amazon WorkSpaces Web, and Amazon AppStream 2.0. In this session, AWS Product Management leaders discuss key considerations for identifying the ideal AWS End User Computing service for your specific requirements.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, this session is for you:
- Do your users require Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise? We will discuss how customers can use Microsoft 365 licenses through a “bring your own license” (BYOL) model on Amazon WorkSpaces services.
- Are you looking to optimize spend on end-user computing solutions? We will discuss how selecting the right tool for the right job allows you to support the needs of your users, without over-provisioning resources.
- Are you currently managing an on-premises VDI solution and looking to improve agility and lower costs? We will discuss how enhance your existing on-premises VDI solution by unlocking the benefits of fully managed AWS virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Are you having difficulty hiring skilled experts to manage your VDI solution? We will provide details on how AWS and our partners do the heavy lifting, allowing you to optimize use of limited in-house resources.
- Are you supporting front line workers, developers, remote or hybrid employees, contingent workers, engineers, or students? We will discuss services and specific features that optimize user productivity.
- Do you need to quickly deploy an end-user computing solution as part of an M&A or disaster recovery initiative? We will explain how AWS End User Computing services enhance agility and resiliency.
- Are you an ISV or service provider interested in delivering your desktop application through a web-based or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model? We will discuss how AppStream 2.0 allows you to do this without rewriting code.
Join our session at AWS End User Computing Innovation Day 2023 where we discuss these topics and help you successfully navigate a rapidly evolving end-user computing landscape.
Find the details of our session below. We look forward to seeing you!
|Date||Wed, Sept 13 2023|
|Time||11:20 AM to 11:50 AM (PST)|
Principal Product Manager
AWS End User Computing
|With more than 20 years of experience in the tech industry, Andrew is a Principal Product Manager at AWS. In his role, he is focused on shaping the vision and direction for AWS End User Computing services including Amazon WorkSpaces and AppStream 2.0, providing the security, features, availability, and resiliency users need to get their work done.|
|Hassan TA joined AWS in 2014 and currently serves as the Head of Product for AWS End User Computing services, specifically Amazon AppStream 2.0, and Amazon WorkSpaces. He is responsible for charting out the product vision and direction as well as delivery of products, features, and services to best meet the needs of our customers. Hassan focuses on building products that delight our customers, and equipping IT teams around the globe to deliver high-quality experiences to their end-users.|