CloudFormation Office Hours: New Features, Building a VPC, and Live Q&A
We’re back next week with CloudFormation Office Hours at 9:00a.m. PST on Thursday, February 13th.
Sign up or learn more at http://bit.ly/awsoh3_bg.
We’ll walk through the basics of building and managing an Amazon VPC with CloudFormation. Additionally we’ll look at top forum items, and – of course – answer your questions, live!
Help Build the Agenda
You can see the agenda for next week’s session on GitHub at https://github.com/evandbrown/aws-hangouts/tree/master/20140213_cfn. We’d also to love to hear what items you’d like to see on the agenda! Send us an e-mail (evbrown (at) amazon.com) or make your changes to the agenda on GitHub and send us a Pull Request! Do it in a few easy steps:
- Go to the repo: https://github.com/evandbrown/aws-hangouts
- Click ‘Fork’. This copies the repo into your account
- Open the README.md in the folder for the upcoming session (i.e., 20140213_cfn/)
- Click ‘Edit’, make your changes right in the browser (!) to the Community Agenda Suggestions section, and click ‘Commit Changes’
- Click ‘Pull Requests’ in the right sidebar, then click ‘New pull request’
See some of the great Pull Requests customers submitted last time at https://github.com/evandbrown/aws-hangouts/pulls?direction=desc&page=1&sort=created&state=closed
We’re excited to have you help inform the things we talk about during Office Hours!