AWS Public Sector Blog
Now available: The AWS Nonprofit Credit Program
Now available to eligible nonprofits: the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Nonprofit Credit Program. The AWS Nonprofit Credit Program provides nonprofits in the United States with $1,000 in AWS Promotional Credit that can be applied toward usage fees for AWS on-demand cloud services. Whether you are working to improve the performance of donor-facing websites, enhancing data practices through managed databases and analytics, propelling research through machine learning (ML), or upgrading remote monitoring with the Internet of Things (IoT), AWS can help.
We encourage qualified nonprofits—no matter the mission area—to apply for this program to offset costs associated with implementing cloud-based solutions. This program helps organizations meet mission goals without upfront investment in physical infrastructure. Learn more about the program and how to apply.
What can the AWS Nonprofit Credit Program do for you?
Your organization needs to run reliable and efficient applications that support your website and operations. AWS technology for websites, fundraising, database management, and more provide rapid access to pay-as-you-go IT resources.
Check out these blog posts to learn how other organizations are using the AWS Nonprofit Credit Program for mission impact:
- Supporting farms and families, affordably and at scale
- Scaling a platform for early detection of COVID-19 symptoms
- Treating cancer with the power of the cloud
- Empowering girls with STEM education, safely and at scale
- Building an application that delivers lifesaving information when communities need it most
- Creating more customer-centric social service experiences with the power of the cloud
And learn more about AWS for nonprofits.