AWS Storage Blog
Online Tech Talk August 26: Best practices for data protection on Amazon S3
Don’t miss our AWS Online Storage Tech Talk on August 26, where an AWS expert covers best practices for data protection on Amazon S3. This Tech Talk is at 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM PT (4:00 PM – 5:00 PM ET).
Amazon S3 provides highly durable storage for mission-critical and primary data storage, and is designed to provide 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability of objects over a given year. In this tech talk, you will learn how to protect your data on Amazon S3 by leveraging S3 Object Lock, S3 Replication, versioning, Multi-Factor Authentication, and other features to ensure your data meets compliance requirements and is secured against unintended deletions.
In this 200 level webinar you will:
- Understand how Amazon S3 is designed to protect your data.
- Hear about the S3 data protection features to ensure your data meets compliance requirements.
- Learn best practices that you can implement today to keep your data protected against unintended deletions.
Who should attend?
- Cloud Architects
- Solution Architects
- Security Administrators
- Storage System Administrators
- System Administrators
- Enterprise Architects
- Software Engineers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Anyone else interested
- Rob Wilson, Principal Product Manager, Amazon S3
- Bijeta Chakraborty, Sr. Product Manager, Amazon S3
Thank you for your interest in AWS Online Tech Talks. For more Tech Talk content, check out our on-demand sessions. We look forward to seeing you on a Tech Talk real soon!