Online Tech Talk August 26: Best practices for data protection on Amazon S3
Amazon S3 provides highly durable storage for mission-critical and primary data storage, and is designed to provide 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability of objects over a given year. In this tech talk, you will learn how to protect your data on Amazon S3 by leveraging S3 Object Lock, S3 Replication, versioning, Multi-Factor Authentication, and other features to ensure your data meets compliance requirements and is secured against unintended deletions.
In this 200 level webinar you will:
- Understand how Amazon S3 is designed to protect your data.
- Hear about the S3 data protection features to ensure your data meets compliance requirements.
- Learn best practices that you can implement today to keep your data protected against unintended deletions.
Who should attend?
- Cloud Architects
- Solution Architects
- Security Administrators
- Storage System Administrators
- System Administrators
- Enterprise Architects
- Software Engineers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Anyone else interested