Building with Amazon Chime SDK using React
Building Telephony-Powered Applications with the Amazon Chime SDK PSTN Audio Service
The workshop will introduce the Amazon Chime SDK PSTN Audio Service and its capabilities, along with showing how to build simple telephony applications without deploying any telephony infrastructure.
Building a Click-To-Call Application with Amazon Chime SDK
In this workshop, we will be building a Click-To-Call application using the Amazon Chime SDK. The Amazon Chime SDK is a builder focused collection of services and software development kits (SDKs) that can be used to create collaborative applications with audio, video, and content share.
Build human-like customer experiences with Conversational AI
In this workshop, learn how you can leverage powerful Conversational AI with Amazon Lex, Amazon Kendra and Amazon Chime SDK to build fully automated human-like chat experiences and also alleviate challenges with traditional IVR systems, all in the time it takes to watch Star Wars IV.
Use AI to live transcribe and translate multiparty video calls
Harness the power of real-time transcription in web-based voice or video calls through the Amazon Chime SDK . Join this interactive workshop to learn how to build transcription and translation into multiparty video calls requiring additional compliance and language accessibility, such as tele-health appointments, government services, parent-teacher interactions, or financial services. Experts guide attendees in a hands-on demo that combines the power of Amazon Chime SDK , Amazon Transcribe , and Amazon Translate into one simple interface.
Amazon Chime SDK Services
- Getting Started with Amazon Chime SDK Meetings
- Building Amazon Chime SDK server application for meetings
- Understanding Amazon Chime SDK meetings application architecture
- Adding recordings to your meetings
- Adding live transcription to your meetings
- Broadcasting your meetings to up to 10,000 attendees
- Streaming your meetings to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch and Amazon Interactive Video Services (IVS)
- Using Amazon Chime SDK client libraries for meetings
You can use AWS SDK to manage and take actions on Amazon Chime SDK resources across Meetings, Media Pipelines, Messaging, SIP Media Applications, and Voice Connector.
Amazon Chime SDK Clients
- Building Amazon Chime SDK client application for meetings
- Amazon Chime SDK samples GitHub repository
- Serverless Meeting Demo App
- Virtual Classroom Demo App
- Click to Call Starter App
- Getting Started with Amazon Chime SDK for iOS
- Amazon Chime SDK for iOS GitHub repository
- Using video pagination with Active Speaker based policy for iOS mobile apps
- Blurring and replacing background for your meetings
- Using custom video sources and processing videos frames using Amazon Chime SDK for iOS
- Meeting Demo App for iOS
- Meeting Demo App using React Native (iOS/Android)
- Getting Started with Amazon Chime SDK for Android
- Amazon Chime SDK for Android GitHub repository
- Using video pagination with Active Speaker based policy for Android mobile apps
- Blurring and replacing background for your meetings for Android mobile apps
- Using custom video sources and processing videos frames using Amazon Chime SDK for Android
- Meeting Demo App for Android
- Meeting Demo App using Reactive Native (iOS/Android)
The following Configuration Guides provide information for common Private Branch Exchange (PBX), Session Border Controller (SBC), and Contact Center (CC) systems that have been tested for interoperability with the Amazon Chime SDK Voice Connector. To request or discuss testing for systems that are not listed please use the Contact Us form, selecting the SIP Trunking option, and providing details of the requested system.
SIP Trunking Configuration Guides
SIP Trunking Configuration Guide: Voice Connector and PSTN Audio with TATA Communications SIP Trunking
SIPREC/NBR Configuration Guides
Fax Configuration Guides
Amazon Chime SDK Developer Guide
Helps developers use the Amazon Chime SDK to embed real-time communication capabilities into their applications.
Amazon Chime SDK Admin Guide
Helps you perform administrative tasks with the Amazon Chime SDK and SIP trunking to setup and manage phone numbers.
Amazon Chime SDK API reference
Describes the resources and operations associated with the Amazon Chime SDK API, and provides sample API requests and responses.
Amazon Chime SDK Voice Connector Whitepaper
Learn more about SIP trunking and streaming with Amazon Chime Voice Connector.
Amazon Chime SDK Voice Connector Pre-Installation Checklist
Learn to capture the prerequisite information required for a successful deployment of the Amazon Chime SDK Voice Connector service.
Learn more from the blogs below that describe how to use Amazon Chime SDK for key use cases, and how to take advantage of important features.
There are no Chime SDK blogs available at this time, please visit AWS blogs to view all blog content.