We are bringing government, education, and nonprofit technology leaders from around the world to Washington, D.C this June 12-14, 2017 for the eighth annual AWS Public Sector Summit. Spend three, action-packed days with the innovators who are changing the world with cloud computing. You’ll go home with new strategies and techniques to build new services, maximize budgets, and ideas for ways to achieve your mission that you didn’t think possible.
- 2 full days
- 1 Pre-Day with bootcamps & deep-dive workshops
- 100+ breakout sessions on topics, such as DevOps, Big Data, Internet of Things, security and compliance, adoption models, scientific computing, open data, and more
- 2 keynotes with a star lineup of speakers
- 2 parties and many more networking opportunities with partners & peers
- 1 Cloud Lounge
- Direct access to AWS technologists
AWS Public Sector Summit is designed to facilitate connections between sponsors and attendees. As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to share your space with leading government, education, and nonprofit cloud-technology providers and consultants, over 6,500 attendees and expert Amazon Web Services engineers, and product leaders. Sponsorship prospectus coming soon! Interested in sponsoring? Contact Raquel Okanla.