We are bringing government, education, and nonprofit technology leaders from around the world to Washington, D.C this June 12-14, 2017 for the eighth annual AWS Public Sector Summit. Spend three, action-packed days with the innovators who are changing the world with cloud computing. You’ll go home with new strategies and techniques to accomplish new projects, maximize budgets, and achieve your mission that you didn’t think possible.
- 2 full days
- 1 Pre-Day (June 12) with bootcamps and deep-dive workshops
- 100+ breakout sessions on topics such as DevOps, big data, Internet of Things, security and compliance, adoption models, scientific computing, open data, and more
- 2 keynotes with a lineup of global speakers
- 2 parties and many more networking opportunities with partners and peers
- Cloud Lounge
- Direct access to AWS technologists
The AWS Public Sector Summit is designed to facilitate connections between sponsors and attendees. As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with leading government, education, and nonprofit cloud technology providers and consultants, over 6,500 attendees and expert Amazon Web Services engineers, and product leaders. Sponsorships are available! Interested in sponsoring? Contact Raquel Okanla.