AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog
Do You Want to Sell on AWS Marketplace for the U.S. Intelligence Community?
Are you looking for an efficient way to sell your software to U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) customers on AWS?
Today, we announced the launch of AWS Marketplace for the U.S. IC, an isolated and distinct implementation of AWS Marketplace. There are a number of benefits to listing your products in the AWS Marketplace for the U.S. IC that Jeff Barr outlined on the AWS Blog, including:
- Greater access to a new market that may not have been visible or accessible to you before;
- A more efficient approach to selling to the U.S. Intelligence Community, without lengthy contract negotiations;
- The ability to take advantage of your existing knowledge of AWS, packaging tools, and processes you already have in place to prepare the release of your product for use in AWS Marketplace; and
- Assistance to create cleared support engineers. In order to support this community, your software will need to be accredited. This requires cleared support engineers. Through Amazon’s Innovation Center initiative, AWS is assisting those listing in the AWS Marketplace for the U.S. IC with the creation of two cleared support engineers.
AWS Marketplace for the U.S. Intelligence Community represents a great opportunity for you to reach this unique customer base, and we’d like to help you get started.
What Are the Publisher Requirements to Sell on AWS Marketplace for the U.S. Intelligence Community?
There are a few steps you need to take in order to become a seller on AWS Marketplace for the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Your products must be available in the commercial AWS Marketplace.
- You must submit a separate U.S. Intelligence Foreign Ownership Control and Influence (FOCI) adjudication package.
- Ensure that your products work in the Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) space; this means that your products do not make any calls to the public Internet and do not attempt to access any external resources.
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in listing your product on AWS Marketplace for the U.S. IC and want to request additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Head over to the AWS Public Sector blog for more information on the announcement.