AWS Professional Services Delivery Best Practices Bootcamp
As we see more and more customers going ‘all in’ on AWS, it’s critically important to us that our APN Partners have the ability to deliver high-quality professional services. Our new AWS Professional Services Delivery Best Practices Bootcamp is designed to help APN Partners develop professional services competencies at their firms.
In this intensive three-day bootcamp we share our collective professional services learnings derived from important customer projects to help enable APN Partners to deliver large, successful engagements, and to ensure that collectively we deliver a very positive customer experience. We cover concepts to teach you how to:
- Leverage Professional Services for sales and delivery
- Understand the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
- Perform an effective TCO analysis
- Identify use cases, reference architectures, and best practices for enterprise deployments
- Understand migration strategies, methodologies, and tools
- Architect a foundational design for an enterprise deployment with security controls and risk mitigations
- Perform migrations
- Run hybrid architecture using metering, chargeback, and show back
- Application discovery, prioritization, and roadmap development
- Design for application optimization
Registration for this bootcamp is available at no cost to APN Premier and Advanced Consulting Partners via the APN Portal. Attendees should be focused on helping enterprise customers migrate applications to AWS and have at least six months experience working on AWS implementations. Attendees are required to hold a minimum of one Associate AWS Certification.
Learn more at Partner Training.