Architecture Monthly Magazine: AWS Solutions
For October’s issue of AWS Architecture Monthly Magazine, we decided to do a deep dive into the AWS Solutions Library, a virtual treasure trove of cloud-based solutions for dozens of technical and business problems. Whether you want to combine pre-built, well-architected multi-service patterns to create your own solution, deploy vetted architecture directly into your AWS account, or get help deploying vetted architecture from AWS Competency Partners, we can help. Our expert runs us though the various offerings you can take advantage of, and some of our other guest writers will go more deeply into the individual options.
In this month’s AWS Solutions issue
- Ask an Expert: Tom Begley, Manager, AWS Solutions Builder
- Customer Success Story: App8: Helping Restaurants Succeed during COVID-19
- AWS Solutions Implementations: Detailed architectures, a deployment guide, and instructions for both automated and manual deployment
- AWS Solutions Constructs: Building faster and more confidently with vetted architecture patterns
- AWS Solutions Consulting Offers: Enhancing the AWS Solutions Library to address customer needs
- Related Videos: Watch what AWS Solutions can do for you
How to access the magazine
- View and download past issues as PDFs on the AWS Architecture Monthly webpage.
- Readers in the US, UK, Germany, and France can subscribe to the Kindle version of the magazine at Kindle Newsstand.
- Visit Flipboard, a personalized mobile magazine app that you can also read on your computer.
We hope you’re enjoying Architecture Monthly, and we’d like to hear from you—leave us star rating and comment on the Amazon Kindle Newsstand page or contact us anytime at email@example.com.