New – AWS Management Tools Blog
The AWS Blog collection has grown over the past couple of years. As you can see from the list on the right, we now have blogs that cover a wide variety of topics and development tools. We also have blogs that are designed for those of you who read languages other than English!
The AWS Management Tools Blog is the newest member of the collection. This blog focuses on AWS tools that help you to provision, configure, monitor, track, audit, and manage the costs of your AWS and on-premises resources at scale. Topics planned for the blog include deep technical coverage of feature updates, tips and tricks, sample apps, CloudFormation templates, and an on-going discussion of use cases. Here are some of the initial posts:
- Configure Amazon EC2 Instances in an Auto Scaling Group Using State Manager.
- Replacing a Bastion Host with Amazon EC2 Systems Manager.
- Use Parameter Store to Securely Access Secrets and Config Data in AWS CodeDeploy.
- Analyze Security, Compliance, and Operational Activity Using AWS CloudTrail and Amazon Athena.
- Using AWS OpsWorks for Chef Automate to Manage EC2 Instances with Auto Scaling.
You can subscribe to the blog’s RSS feed in order to make sure that you see all of this helpful new content!