AWS for Industries
Accelerate Innovation in Retail at NRF 2022
We hope you are as excited as we are to be back in person at NRF 2022! We can’t wait to engage with you as we showcase new technologies designed to help you meet consumer demands, optimize operations, and improve insights in an ever-changing, post-pandemic world. Our retail experts are busy preparing to share insights, success stories from leading retail customers, and demonstrations of our exciting new services—all to help you accelerate innovation.
Register to Attend with 20% Discount
NRF 2022 will take place in New York City at the Javits Center from Sunday – Tuesday, January 16 -18. If you haven’t registered to attend, be sure to use this discount code to receive 20% off a full conference pass.
As you prepare to attend NRF 2022, here’s a summary of the many ways you can engage with and learn from AWS.
Attend Our “Exhibitor Big Ideas” Session with Petco
When: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 2:00 p.m.
Where: Javits Center, Level 3, Big Ideas Stage 5
Session Title: Petco’s IT transformation: Convenience and personalization for Pet Parents
- Tom Litchford, Global Head of Retail, AWS
- John Zavada, Chief Administrative Officer, Petco
- Joseph Rose, President, JBS Solutions
Petco Health and Wellness Company helps pets lead full, rewarding lives by revolutionizing the way the industry thinks about pet well-being. In this session, hear how the Petco team is working with JBS Solutions and AWS to accelerate customer application development and adoption, Vital Care membership, and personalized experiences. Join us as the team discusses the technical, organizational, and cultural changes that helped them to rapidly deliver seamless multi-channel experiences.
Visit the AWS Booth (#6203)
You can engage with AWS experts and several of our partners to learn about innovative retail solutions, including:
- Mobile employee engagement—Empowering associates with mobile capabilities delivered through the cloud.
- Mobile customer engagement—Empowering customers with mobile capabilities delivered through the cloud.
- Customer data platform—Highlight the power of an integrated view of customer data pulled from multiple sources.
- In-store video analytics—Improving insights into in-store customer behavior, real-time inventory management, and planogram compliance.
- Live stream commerce—Building interactive shopping experiences, the future of digital commerce.
- ML-driven planning—Improving planning accuracy with Anaplan PlanIQ and Amazon Forecast.
- Innovation zone—Featuring the latest devices from Amazon and a demonstration of how retailers can innovate with AWS Outpost, a fully managed service that offers AWS compute, storage, and other services at any data center, store, or other retail facility.
Get Inspired by Presentations at Our In-booth Theater
We will feature more than 35 presentations from retail thought leaders, executives, and AWS partners. Here’s a preview of what you’ll see:
- Accelerating sustainability efforts in retail and CPG with AI/ML—featuring Robyn Hill, Head of Retail/CPG at AWS, and Ed Jimenez, Global Head of Retail Marketing at AWS
- Amazon and TerraCyle: Innovating in global retail and CPG sustainability—featuring Justin Honaman, Global Head of Food and Beverage at AWS
- Trends in digital commerce and interactive live streaming—featuring Vince Koh, Global Head of Digital Commerce at AWS, and Jake Hurst, Senior IVS Specialist at AWS
For a full schedule of our booth presentations click here.
To learn more about AWS’s presence at NRF, click here. We look forward to seeing you there!