AWS Media Blog
Registration open: Security for content & media workflows + AWS partner workflow demos
A series of online events in July and August dive deep into the latest media trends, technologies, and innovations from AWS customers, partners, and media experts.
Take a look at what we have to offer and secure your registration spot for Security for Content & Media Workflows: Webcast Series, and Demonstrations and Use Cases from the AWS Partner Network Technology and Consulting Partners today.
Security for Content & Media Workflows: Webcast Series
Thursday, July 9, 2020 | 8:00am Pacific / 4:00pm BST (UTC +1)
With OTT platforms growing and video consumption increasing, the need for secure content production, processing, distribution, and archiving grows too. But while the necessity is clear, the choices are not, because security matters are broader than any single use case.
So where do you start? Right here: In this webcast series, media and entertainment experts walk you through the questions, different approaches, important considerations, and the best proactive practices for securing your workflows so that the entire process is easy to implement, monitor, and manage.
- Session 1: Security Questions and Considerations for M&E Workflows – 8am PT / 4pm BST
- Session 2: Securing End-to-End Live Streaming Workflows – 9am PT / 5pm BST
- Session 3: Securing End-to-End Video on Demand (VOD) Workflows – 10am PT / 6pm BST
Not able to join us live? All of the online event content will be available on demand after the live airing. Register today.
AWS Media Solutions Webcast Series: Demonstrations and Use Cases from the AWS Partner Network Technology and Consulting Partners
Weekly on Tuesday & Wednesday, July 14-August 5, 2020 | 8:00-9:15am PT / 5:00-6:15pm CEST (UTC +2)
Join us in this eight-part series that presents media workflow solutions from APN technology and consulting partners. Sessions are organized into four categories: content creation, content processing, content distribution, and the application of AI & Machine learning for media.
- Content Creation: Learn how APN partners can help film studios, post-production houses, and live news, sports, and events organizations create spectacular content and real-time information faster and more efficiently than ever before.
- Tuesday, July 14 | Featuring APN Partners: Arch Platform Technologies, Grabyo, and Qumulo
- Wednesday, July 15 | Featuring APN Partners: Blackbird, EditShare, Teradici
- Content Processing: Explore how APN Partners help content owners, rights holders, and distributors securely and efficiently process content at scale in the cloud and prepare it for delivery.
- Tuesday, July 21 | Featuring APN Partners: INKA Entworks, Overcast, Vidispine
- Wednesday, July 22 | Featuring APN Partners: Codemill, Irdeto, Masstech
- Content Distribution: See how APN partners can help streaming services, broadcasters, and pay TV operators deliver and monetize spectacular content with enriched viewer experiences delivered to multiscreen devices and via social media networks.
- Tuesday, July 28 | Featuring APN Partners: Grass Valley, Imagine Communications, Insys Video Technologies
- Wednesday, July 29 | Featuring APN Partners: Brightcove, LTN Global, Veset International
- AI & Machine Learning for Media: Discover how APN partners help streaming services, broadcasters, and pay TV operators apply AI and machine learning tools to make content more readily discoverable, more widely accessible, and to more effectively monetize their content, while also reducing subscriber churn.
- Tuesday, August 4 | Featuring APN Partners: Databricks, Metal Toad, Nomad CMS
- Wednesday, August 5 | Featuring APN Partners: EPAM, Gray Meta, Meta