Online Tech Talk April 28: Best practices for data protection on Amazon S3
Amazon S3 provides highly durable storage for mission-critical and primary data storage, and is designed to provide 99.999999999% (11 9’s) of durability and 99.99% availability of objects over a given year. Learn best practices for configuring S3 Replication for regulatory compliance, security, and business continuity. Discover how S3 Replication can help you meet compliance requirements, minimize latency, increase operational efficiency, and maintain object copies under different ownership. In this tech talk, you will learn how to protect your data on Amazon S3 by leveraging S3 Object Lock, S3 Replication, S3 Versioning, Multi-Factor Authentication, and other features to ensure your data meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
In this 200 level webinar you will:
- Understand how Amazon S3 is designed to protect your data
- Hear about the S3 data protection features to ensure your data meets compliance requirements
- Learn best practices that you can implement today to keep your data protected against unintended deletions
Who should attend?
- Cloud Architects
- Solution Architect
- Security Administrators
- Storage System Administrators
- System Administrators
- Enterprise Architects
- Developers, Software Engineers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Anyone else interested
- Bijeta Chakraborty, Sr. Product Manager, AWS
Thank you for your interest in AWS Online Tech Talks. For more Tech Talk content, check out our on-demand sessions – the tech talk featured in this post will be on-demand soon after it ends. We look forward to seeing you on a Tech Talk real soon!