AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog
Meet Our Newest AWS Ambassadors from Q1 2022 and Explore Latest Ambassador Activities
By Elaine Perales, Manager, Global Programs at AWS
The APN Ambassador Program is a vibrant worldwide community of technical experts, known as AWS Ambassadors, from AWS Partner Network (APN) Services and Software Partners.
AWS Ambassadors are prominent leaders who are passionate about sharing their Amazon Web Services (AWS) technical expertise. They author blogs and whitepapers, create and deliver public presentations, and contribute to open source projects.
Our Ambassadors evangelize AWS via social media and facilitate peer-to-peer learning by presenting at conferences, leading workshops, and hosting user group events. As a result of their membership in the APN Ambassador Program, AWS Partner team members gain advanced knowledge and sharpen their technical delivery best practices.
What Have Our AWS Ambassadors Been Up To?
Local AWS communities are a vital resource for cloud professionals around the world, and many of these are hosted by AWS Ambassadors. Members of local communities look to their leaders to provide guidance and mentorship on how to build AWS skills, solve technical problems, and grow their careers.
Here are several examples of the technical expertise shared by AWS Ambassadors across the world.
- Flávio Rescia (Darede) – MeetUp 01 – Rodeio Cloud Festival
- Aayush Arora (HCL) – HCL Augmented Network Automation Platform Delivers Scalable, Intelligent Cellular Network Deployment
- Sanchit Jain (Quantiphi) – Developing a Serverless, Fully-Managed Connected Vehicle Platform with Real-Time Analytics on AWS
- Atin Mittal (Rapyder) – Digital User Engagement and Analytics with Pinpoint
- Rian Brooks-Kane (Idea 11) – Getting Started with AWS Cost Optimisation – The Inventory
- Chris McKinnel (Leaven) – Chaos Engineering with the AWS Fault Injection Simulator
Welcome to Our Latest AWS Ambassadors
We are proud to introduce our newest AWS Ambassadors from Q1 2022!
Learn More About AWS Ambassadors
Visit our AWS Ambassador page to learn more about the program and see the current AWS Ambassadors.
If you are an employee of an AWS Services Partner at the Advanced or Premier Tier or an AWS Software Partner at the validated stage, hold multiple AWS Certifications, and contribute to the AWS community through public presentations, open source projects, and social media, see if you qualify for the APN Ambassador Program.
If you’re an AWS customer and want to contact an AWS Ambassador, we have listed each person’s contact information so you can connect with them directly through their employer. Just click the ‘Contact Partner’ button to get started!