December 2: AWS Marketplace sessions today at re:Invent
Please double-check the AWS re:Invent event catalog to confirm the date, time, and venue for your session! You can also get demos and education from 11 sellers (rotating daily) in the AWS Partner Solutions Experience in the southwest corner of the Venetian expo hall.
- GPSTEC338 – Building data lakes for your customers with SAP on AWS, Bellagio, Grand Ballroom 5 Black
- MKT205-R – Build a machine learning model using a third-party algorithm, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 4 – Table 5
11:30 AM-12:30 PM
- MKT213-R How to use cost allocation tags to help manage spend for EC2 instances, Mirage, Grand Ballroom B – Table 1
- MKT202-R – Balance agility and governance for software procurement & provisioning, Bellagio, Grand Ballroom 5 Blue
- MKT210-R – Gain network-traffic insights with Traffic Mirroring solutions, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 2 – Table 6
- MKT211-R – Building data lakes with third-party solutions, Mirage, Grand Ballroom B – Table 1
- MKT203-R – Detect network and security anomalies with Traffic Mirroring, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 7 Green
- MKT209-R – How to run third-party container products on Amazon EKS, Aria, Level 1 West, Bristlecone 4 – Table 4
- MKT201-R – Master your security in the cloud, MGM, Level 3, Premier Ballroom 313
About the author
Heidi Miller is a Content Marketing Manager for AWS Marketplace and AWS Service Catalog. When not producing and editing blog and social media posts for AWS, you can usually find her podcasting, swing dancing, biking, or attempting to entertain her Russian Blue cat.