12 Partner Solutions now available in the M&E Solutions Library
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has added 12 new Partner Solutions tailored for media and entertainment (M&E) applications to the AWS Solutions Library.
Designed as a pathway to enable customers to deliver better outcomes faster, the AWS Solutions Library features purpose-built technologies, ready-to-deploy software packages, and customizable architectures offered by AWS and AWS Partners. Each new solution in the library addresses specific M&E industry and technology use cases to rapidly solve common business challenges. With the latest additions, AWS for M&E customers have access to solutions for Content Production, Media Supply Chain & Archive, D2C & Streaming, Data Science & Analytics, and Advertising, including:
- EditShare Flex: Collaborative storage and workflow solutions for creating media.
- Arc XP Digital Experience Platform: An integrated collection of tools that help users create and distribute content, monetize websites, drive ecommerce, and deliver multichannel experiences.
- Dalet Flex: A supply chain and media asset management solution with comprehensive metadata modeling capability and a workflow orchestration layer to automate activities.
- Glide Publishing Platform: A headless publishing platform and CMS toolset for media.
- Riverside.fm: A solution for producing studio-quality recording from anywhere.
- Vercel: Technology that helps developers host websites and webservices that deploy instantly and scale automatically without supervision.
- Accedo One: Technology that lets users rapidly build, launch, and continuously grow video experiences across relevant platforms and devices.
- Synamedia Clarissa: A solution that sources and analyzes data across video platforms to guide better decision making for video service providers.
- ActionIQ CX Hub: Technology that helps brands explore and action on customer data, while enabling technical teams to extend and enhance existing tech investments to manage data governance, costs, and performance.
- Veritone Digital Media Hub: A solution that lets content owners generate more revenue from their assets by setting up their own digital storefront, and makes content easily discoverable with AI-powered metadata tagging and content management.
- Imagine SureFire: Technology that leverages common broadcast rules and audience data to serve video ads across VOD and addressable linear platforms.
- SpringServe: A full stack of ad serving, optimization, and automation solutions to make video ad serving smarter.
Browse the M&E Solutions Library for more curated solutions for the M&E industry.