The AWS China Region Partner program provides high-value, China market focused marketing, technical, and business enablement tools to support partners who serve the unique needs of customers in China on AWS China’s infrastructure. The program targets Standard and higher tier AWS Consulting and Technology partners with legal entity registered in China.
Explore how to get started in the AWS China Region program below.
Step 1: APN Membership
Register as an AWS PartnerTo get started in the AWS China Region Partner Program, partners must register with the AWS Partner Network (APN). Follow the steps below to complete APN registration and receive access to the APN Portal.
New AWS Partners - Register & Login
- AWS Partner Registration: Register your firm at no cost via the AWS Partner Registration
- Log in to the APN Portal: Once registered, your firm will receive an email with your APN Portal login credentials and temporary password. Using those credentials, log in to the APN Portal
- Add Portal Users: To add APN Portal users from your firm, send the APN Portal Self-Registration link to activate their logins
- Update Partner Scorecard: Track your firm’s AWS success (customer wins, training, etc.) via your Partner Scorecard in the APN Portal
- Need Support Accessing the APN Portal? If your firm is already a member of the AWS Partner Network (APN), use the links below to access the APN Portal:
- Have Additional Questions? Search the APN Knowledge Base.
Step 2: Upgrade APN Membership
To be an AWS China Region Partner, partners must meet the requirements of a Standard tier (or higher) APN Partner. Please follow the steps below to complete your firm's Upgrade.
Upgrade your APN Membership: Once your firm meets APN’s Standard tier requirements, apply to Upgrade to receive additional APN benefits. Partners interested in Upgrading their APN membership, can submit their application by following the below steps:
- Step #1: Log in to the APN Portal
- Step #2: Click on "View Partner Scorecard" from left navigation
- Step #3: Submit APN compliance details
- Step #4: Click "Apply to Upgrade"
Step 3: Apply for Program
Apply for AWS China Region Partner Program
Partners who’ve registered as an AWS Partner, uprgraded to standard tier (or higher), and are registered in China as a legal entity are eligible to apply for the AWS China Region Partner Program. Follow the steps below to submit your firm’s application:
- Update Partner Scorecard: Before submitting your application, please make sure your firm’s Partner Scorecard is up-to-date. To access your Partner Scorecard, log in to the APN Portal and click on “View Partner Scorecard” found in the left navigation.
- China Entity Information: Have your China legal entity’s information on hand which may include the registration name, authorized business operation areas and type, operation license number and valid period.
If your firm has any questions regarding the program or application, please review the APN Knowledge Base.
- Submit AWS China Region Partner Application: Once your firm’s Partner Scorecard has been updated, please submit the China Region Partner Program found in the APN Portal. After your application has been submitted, an AWS China Partner Development Manager will reach out with next steps.