Extending the cloud video ecosystem
Many more vendors have achieved integration and interoperability with AWS Elemental Media Services, further extending the selection of available tools for building cloud-based video workflows. Following are some of the software solutions recently made available by members of the AWS Elemental Technology Partner Program to support live or on-demand video using cloud infrastructure:
- BuyDRM debuted API integration between the KeyOS multi-DRM platform and AWS Elemental MediaConvert and AWS Elemental MediaPackage;
- EZDRM completed API integration with MediaConvert and MediaPackage for its KeyZ server and Universal DRM solution;
- FriendMTS announced interoperability between its Distribution iD watermarking service and MediaConvert as part of an anti-piracy solution;
- Revenue security solutions vendor Verimatrix announced the launch of Viewthority, a new content distribution platform built on AWS with support for the AWS Elemental Media Services.
- For media asset management, Cantemo has completed API integration between its Cantemo iconik cloud video hub and MediaConvert;
- Vidispine announced API integration between MediaConvert and the Vidispine API through the Vidinet media services platform.
- Accedo introduced API integration with AWS Elemental MediaTailor and the Accedo One video platform to deliver targeted advertising for augmented reality video experiences;
- Crystal announced integration between MediaTailor and its Crystal Connect solution for dynamic ad insertion and digital rights enforcement;
- Telaria has announced interoperability with MediaTailor and its Video Management Platform to enable server-side ad insertion.
- Espial launched its Elevate Cloud IPTV Platform on AWS along with support for AWS Elemental Live and AWS Elemental Server;
- Insys announced API integration with AWS Elemental Media Services for its InsysPLAY and InsysGO over-the-top video solutions;
- StreamShark publicized its API integration between the StreamShark Encoder Management Solution and AWS Elemental Live for live streaming to social media platforms;
These innovative offerings from our technology partners join a comprehensive set of solutions designed for fast, simple deployment as part of video workflows with AWS Elemental Media Services. This growing ecosystem lets video providers customize their live or on-demand video infrastructure, choosing the products and services that best suit their business requirements and content strategies. To learn more about our technology partners and their solutions, visit https://aws.amazon.com/digital-media/partner-solutions/.